Friday 3 February 2012

Taking Spanish to another level!

I have mentioned several times how my Spanish studies have all along been of a very independent nature. I’ve been taking advantage of the mass of free resources online, I’ve downloaded apps to my phone and I’ve bought books. The most organised thing I have done so far is probably the Skype dates and the written correspondation with Ana.

I wanted to join a course before but it is incredibly expensive, around 2-3000 NOK for ten evenings of 1-2 hour lessons. Back in September I checked to see if the university might offer language courses (they always used to in the past). As it turned out they did but during the Autumn term they didn’t offer Spanish. I did mean to call back and hear what they would do for Spring term, but I completely forgot…until yesterday. I found out that a)there is a Spanish, beginner level, course! B) it started two weeks ago but they let me join late, and c) tomorrow morning at 8:15 I have my first proper Spanish lesson. :-) I can’t wait!

I bought the textbooks today and have been preparing as best I could for the lesson. Ahora necesito ir a la cama, tengo que levantarme temprano! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment